How to Update your SSAH Fund Settings for the current fiscal year
This article is for:
- SSAH Users who want to update their fund settings
** Users who wish to update their SSAH Fund Settings for the 2021-2022 fiscal year are being asked to hold off on adding Fund Settings until they have received their funding approval/contract renewal letter.
1. Once you've received your Contract Renewal letter from your Ministry Regional Office, login to your MyDirectPlan account to get set up for 2021/2022. Scroll down and click on 'Account Settings' on the left-hand side of your screen.
2. On the left hand side in account settings, you will now see your profile and a list of options. Select 'Fund Settings' as shown:
3. Under 'Fund Settings' select 'April 1, 2021 - March 31, 2022' from the drop-down menu using the down arrow. This should be the default selection.
3. Add your authorization code (which is noted in the Contract Renewal letter). You will not be able to enter any expenses without this code:
4. Select your Ministry Regional Office, enter funding start and end dates and enter your 2021/2022 funding amount in the 'Total Budget' field.
5. Click 'Save' and return to your dashboard view. Your dashboard will now display your funding for the current year.
Once you've entered your 2021/2022 funding amount, you'll still be able to see your unused balance from the 2020/2021 fiscal year. Just select the year you want to view at the top of your dashboard.
Remember: if you submit any expenses by mail, fax, email or in person, you'll have to manually deduct them from your funding balance in MyDirectPlan.
Still need help?
- For questions and concerns on updating your 'Fund Settings', submitting expenses on MyDirectPlan and how to read your dashboard, please fill out a contact form so our support team can assist you
For more information on receiving your Funding Letter, visit the "Information for families enrolled in the program" section of the Ministry of Children, Community, and Social Services' official SSAH Program information page, as linked below.
- For questions on advance payment funding and your total budget for the current fiscal year, please refer to the Ministry of Children, Community and Social Services' official SSAH Program information page and/or contact your Ministry Regional Office.