How to submit your expenses to the Passport office
Once you have reviewed your saved expenses and are satisfied that they are accurate,
you can then submit them to the Passport office.
*Please note: Only expenses with the status Saved can be selected for submission.
When submitting expenses to the Payment Processing Office, a PDF copy of the
Passport Purchase of Service Invoice Form will be generated and submitted with all
expense data and any attached receipts.
To submit your expenses to the Passport office:
1. Click on the "Manage Expenses" icon in the left-hand navigation bar.
2. Check the check boxes next to the expenses you wish to submit or check the "Select
All" box to select all the displayed saved expenses.
3. Click the "Create Invoice" button.
4. A pop up box will appear asking you to confirm the action. Click the checkbox to
agree to the disclaimer and click "Next".
5. If you have multiple Payees on your account, a window will appear asking you to select the
Payee for this invoice (the Payee is the individual who will receive reimbursement for this claim). Select the Payee you wish to appear on this invoice and click "Next". The Passport Purchase of Service Invoice Form will be generated and your profile and expense information will be populated into the form.
If you choose a Payee that is unverified you may still proceed with submitting the invoice but reimbursement will be delayed.
6. You will have the option to Review your invoice and/or Submit the expenses to the
7. Click Review to see a preview of the populated Passport Purchase of Service
Invoice Form that will be submitted.
8. Click "Submit to Agency" to submit your expenses to the Passport office. A copy of
your Passport Purchase of Service Invoice Form will be sent with all attached
receipts and supporting documents.
9. When this action is complete, a copy of your submission will be stored in the Invoices
section of your account.
Congratulations! You have officially submitted an invoice! 😊
Still need help?
- If you encounter any issues while submitting an expense on MyDirectPlan, please fill out a contact form so our support team can assist you.
- For questions about your approved or remaining Self-Administered Passport funding for the fiscal year, please refer to the Ministry of Children, Community and Social Services' official Passport Program information page and/or contact your Passport Agency.